Sunday, May 3, 2009

One of Reanna's favorite places is the Dinosaur Museum at Thanksgiving Point. We have been there at least 4 times and we are planning another trip soon. She has this love for dinosaurs. she has learned about 9-10 different ones. she know them by name and most of them what they eat. I need to find a good book that has pictures and the names (how you say them) and somethings about them so if anyone knows a good book please let me know. For our last trip there she talked her dad into going with us. she was so funny she was his personal tour guide. there was a lady there walking around cleaning so she was around us a lot. she was listening to Reanna tell her dad what there names are and if they were in a movie what the name they had in the movie. she also was telling him what they ate. the lady came up to me and asked me how old Reanna was and she didn't believe me when I told her 3. Here are some of the pictures we took from that trip.











in this picture she was standing on her dads shoulders



Sorry I can't make this on go the right way.











Sorry same with this one.
it is a picture of Wes and Reanna digging for bones
















This picture is of her playing in the sand and water that they have set up for the kids (and dads that is Wes's hand) to build dams and dig for toy dinosaurs.
For Burke and Rea, Reanna wants to take you next time you are here so when you can call me.




1 comment:

  1. Do you have a membership to Thanksgiving Point? If not, may I suggest one! :) I was hoping to convince my parents to get one. :) It looks like she has a great time there. :)

    ReplyDelete