Sunday, July 12, 2009

Our sale was great. We sold a lot of fabric but we still have a lot left so we are going to do it again in Sep or Oct. I wont to thank all of the helpers at the sale Karen, Elise & Denise. And thank you to Shannon for taking Reanna Wednesday - Friday. It was a lot of work but it was also fun at the same time I loved seeing people I haven't seen since the store closed. I got to talk with some of the ladies that took my beginning class. They told me about the quilts that they have finished and the fun things that they are going to do. I miss the teaching part of the store. But I am working on designing my own patterns. I have one done (the one I did and taught at the store), one that is very close to being done (I am teaching this quilt in Layton and Cedar at retreats), and I just started cutting out the one I am working on. I will have to blog it when it is done. This picture is of mom and Karen cutting fabric and Denise is behind Karen taking a break. I don't know about everyone else but I am very tried.
This is the empty bolts from 2 1/2 days of the sale. Jd was going to the dump so we sent them with him.
Wes took Reanna with him Saturday to Delta for his race. I couldn't go so I don't have any pictures from the race but he was in 2 different classes but he won both classes. Go Wes. My cousin Shelly and her family live in Delta so they came and got Reanna and took her to there house to play until the race started then they all came back to watch the race. Thanks again to Shelly and girls. When Wes and Reanna came home Reanna's cousin Kyle was here so Kyle and Reanna got to hold the trophies that Wes won.

2 comments:

  1. We loved having her!!! Glad the sale went well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melissa, I was wondering if you guys have any patriotic fabric left over. I am trying to make come curtains and a runner for my piano, could you maybe send me some pictures or something, I would love to have mom pick it up while she is down there. Thanks so much, glad it went well. Love you all!!

    ReplyDelete