Saturday, June 27, 2009

Gordon Family Reunion
2009
My mom's mom is a Gordon. There is 1 boy and 7 girls. In the picture going from left to right is Dixie, Jenny(my Grandma), Libby, and Morie. They have lost there brother Dee and 3 girls, Alta, Susie, and Makie. But that doesn't stop us from getting together.
We had a lunch and talked to cousins. Reanna got to play with her cousin Sara (she is my cousins girl).
Then they started taking the kids for rides on the trains that my mom's cousin makes. The trains are pulled by mowers that the mower parts have been taken off. They they have flat wagons that has ride on toys bolted on them. The kids love them. They had 4 different trains running so there was not much of a wait.
Reanna loved it and after the reunion was over she was very sad and wonted to take a train home with her so if it is good weather for her b-day this is what she wants to do.
The horse was her favorite one she went on that one at least 4 times.
This is the next favorite one.

This is Dallon (my cousins boy)
This is Sara
Even the young at heart loved the train (my great aunt Morie)
My great aunt Dixie is the end car of the one that is on the side walk.
They also had a slip and slide that was a big hit with the kids. It took some talking but we finally got Reanna to do it. Then I couldn't get her off when it was time to go.

We all had a great time and can't wait for next year.

1 comment:

  1. That looks SO fun! :)
    And can you imagine Archer seeing that Train? You should tell my dad that he needs one. :)

    ReplyDelete